Small opinions gathered make a person exist

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Hunger Games - Mockingjay

War, shootings, blood, bombings, fear, fire, politics and war.
Are you preparing for another war, Plutarch?” I ask.

“Oh, not now. Now we’re in that sweet period where everyone agrees that our recent horrors should never be repeated,” he says. “But collective thinking is usually short-lived. We’re fickle, stupid beings with poor memories and a great gift for self-destruction. Although who knows? Maybe this will be it, Katniss.”

I the ending chapters I liked that phrase 'a great gift for self-destruction'. No matter the destruction to our planet, of each other, of our health, of our economies, of our intelligence and of course our humanity. People have accepted as normal sitting indoors all day in front of a box supplying a fraction of communication with other people. Knowledge is commonly known as boring. And most of all the gift of wisdom is more and more difficult to acquire.
As for Katniss, the pour girl lost her mind at least 3 times. I wonder how can I go berserk!? But that is the fundamental, I see her out of wits and I wonder how I can get to that so I can feel better about my self, for myself. Human beings need to lose in order to grow, to learn and earn wisdom in order to appreciate and accept their life's challenges. Why is that? Why can't we be a constant flow of positive energy that empowers us to be better?Not to overpower someone else but to succeed for our own fulfilment?
Where is this going?Geez..
I am tired of self-loathing and ready to self-appreciate but eventhough I know all the ground rules, I cannot seem to follow them. Is it because I don't want to deep down?nop I do, then what???

No comments:

Post a Comment