Small opinions gathered make a person exist

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Duke and I, Julia Quinn

I have returned to historical romance, it is a fact!!!!
I missed it sooo much!!!!Julia Quinn has a wonderful way of finding the most convincing problems and pretenses for a couple not to be together!!!!and finally through bonding and intimacy they make it through!It is so real life (in no way realistic) as alive and felt like you are there!!!
Praises praises to the author!
Now I'm flirting with the idea to read some of Lisa Kleypas, whose writings have been distinguished in a number of historical/romance fiction sites and have been associated with Julia Quinn's works. So ahead we go with 'Someone to Watch Over Me' which I chose as it has won the most writing awards when published while it was not her first book.
Toudalouuuu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment